Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

OMG!!!!1

that was amazing!!!!!

We're Not Gonna Take It! We're Not Gonna Take It!

That made almost no sense.........

BUT IT ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!

Carefull What U Wish For Carefull What U Wish For

lame

lame

Sheepy. Sheepy.

this game is.....

SHEEPTASTIC!!!!!!

Final Fantasy Simdate RPG Final Fantasy Simdate RPG

ok, it was put together well

but the main problem is you can't buy or if you can they don't show up the the inventory and there is no way to get to any of the girls it's completely random who you see and futhermore all they ever say is "get lost freak!!" and when you do see one you can't do anything when you see them. ok im done

Naru's Sexy Strip Quiz Naru's Sexy Strip Quiz

im not a fan of these kind of games

it was a descent flash anyway.

and sir i don't think you have the right to tell people not to be abusive toward you when you call them jackass and tell them to suck your ****... last time i checked that was being abusive. and if theres one thing i don't like it's a hypocrite.
as for making flash yes i do know how hard...how very hard it is to make flash toons. it takes ALOT of time and i for one really suck at it just because i don't have the pations(i think i spelled that wrong) for it.

catbrush responds:

STFU PLZ. KTHX.

Sir, I want you to really listen what I'm saying. When I tell someone to suck my p3n0r, I'm basically telling them to fuck off and leave me be, unless I'm talking to Piconjo or Pube Muppet, in which case I'm completely serious. I tell people to stop being abusive when they vote my movies low for no reason. Something you must realize is that my responses really make no real difference, while the reviews change my flash's score. Thusly, it makes my blood boil when people vote zero and say: "THIS SUCKD ASS YOU FUCKING BITCH DIE YOU FUCKER IF YOU KNOW THIS PERSON KILL HIM BECAUSE HE SUCKS AT FLAHS WQUITE FLASH FOREVR KTHXBAI." That accomplishes NOTHING. No suggestions, no flaws pointed out. All that's told is that whoever wrote the review hates my guts. If you'd like to continue arguing feel free to instant message me or send me an e-mail.